Hiring a new staff or faculty member in your department? Here are resources to guide you through the search, hiring and paperwork process.
Search and interview resources for faculty and staff
Please refer to the following resources for guidelines on candidate search and interviewing.
- Recruiting a Diverse Workforce Guidelines
- Diversity Hiring and Recruitment Programs
- Additional Search Resources and Template Letters
- Diversity Leadership Requirements for Executive, Administrative, Faculty, and Professional Staff Positions
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Questions
- Missouri Labor Discrimination in Pre-Employment Inquiries
- I-9 employment eligibility verification
- Exempt Staff Hiring Checklist
- Recruiting faculty members and academic administrators.
- Screening and Interviewing Checklist for Full-time Non-Exempt Staff
- Applicant Reference Check Form for Non-Exempt Staff
- Part-time hiring checklist
- 1,000 hour guide