Online and instructor-led ADP training courses:
- ADP Review Course for Supervisors (Instructor led) - Please register through My Learning Connection and search under the "Human Resources" category to register for a training session.
- ADP process online training provides an overview of the program, how to successfully conduct the evaluation process, developing effective communication skills, and guidelines for establishing and measuring objectives.
The Appraisal and Development Plan - Planning and Evaluation Meeting:
The ADP quick reference sheet provides information on the process to include the fillable online forms, timelines and requirements for evaluation process.
- Performance Improvement Plan (PIP) form (Word Document)
Note: Please contact the office of human resources for assistance and guidance before initiating the PIP process with an employee.
The employee handbook for Administrative, Professional and Support Staff (Chapter 5)
Supervisors and employees needing assistance on the ADP process or the Performance Improvement Plans (PIP), please contact human resources employee development and performance at x64592 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Supervisors having further questions regarding the diversity and inclusion objective for the ADP can contact either human resources at x66616 or the office of the vice president for diversity and inclusion at x63736.
If you have questions about the training, registration, or accessing the courses please contact x64592/65779 or email@example.com.
Diversity component for ADPs
Our university's long range Plan has an important component for Diversity and Inclusion. Each employee should have at least one Objective listed in Section One of their ADP Planning Form in support of our long range plan (effective January 2012). The following resources are provided to assist supervisors in establishing an Objective or Job Duty for their employees and facilitating a discussion on the importance of Diversity and Inclusion:
- ADP diversity and inclusion guide (PDF) The objective or job duty listed in section one of the ADP should be within the scope of the employee's job during the rated year and be provided as part of the planning meeting.
- ADP diversity and inclusion talking points (PDF) The discussion of the objective/job duty will also open a dialog between the employee and supervisor during which time the supervisor can relate to the employee the importance of Diversity and Inclusion for the success of the University’s Long Range Plan.