One of the options for completing the experiential learning requirement in the Honors College is to complete an honors designated study abroad program. These programs are developed by Missouri State University faculty members in collaboration with the Honors College and are designed to stimulate and challenge honors students in unique ways.
Program offerings vary from year to year. Most programs will be offered during the summer and will range from two to six weeks in duration. Information on upcoming programs will always be posted on this webpage.
Summer 2017 opportunities
- UHC 350 Maya History, Culture, Architecture-HONR, May 20th-June 10th;
- UHC 350 Walking the World: Bears on Camino-HONR, May 20th-July 2nd;
- UHC 350 A Booted History of Judaism-HONR, May 21st-29th;
- UHC 350 Journey Across the Universe-HONR, June 3rd-15th;
- UHC 350 Exploring Japanese Art, Culture, Cuisine-HONR, June 6th-19th;
- UHC 350 Contemporary Culture in Scotland-HONR, August 6th-16th;
Scholarships and other forms of financial aid may be available for these opportunities.