One of the options for completing the experiential learning requirement in the Honors College is to complete an honors designated study abroad program. These programs are developed by Missouri State University faculty members in collaboration with the Honors College and are designed to stimulate and challenge honors students in unique ways.
Program offerings vary from year to year. Most programs will be offered during the summer and will range from two to six weeks in duration. Information on upcoming programs will always be posted on this webpage.
Summer 2018 opportunities
- UHC 350 Experiencing Uganda - HONR - May 19 - June 5
- UHC 350 London and Vienna: a Tale of Two Artistic Cities - HONR, May 31 - June 9
- UHC 350 Cultrual Perspectives on Sex and Love - HONR, May 18 - May 28
- UHC 350 Entrepreneurial Tourist Marketing in Competitive Tourism Environments - HONR, May 21 - June 3
- UHC 350 Intensive Spanish Summer Ptrogram to Spain - HONR, May 19 - June 25
- UHC 350 Business Practices and Culture: The United Kingdom, France and Spain - HONR, Aug 4 - Aug 14
- UHC 350 Explore Asia: Vietnam and Bhutan - HONR, May 24 - June 7
Scholarships and other forms of financial aid may be available for these opportunities.