Cool people. Cool conversations.
Conceived by the student officers of the Honors Council, the Honors College Forum seeks to bring diverse and fascinating speakers together with honors students in order to discuss important Public Affairs issues in a casual academic setting. It is our hope that this program will expose our best students and Missouri’s future leaders to important issues in their respective career fields, as well as foster greater collaboration between the university and our community partners.
Fall 2013 meetings will be held from 4:00-5:00 PM in the Scholars House lounge, unless otherwise indicated.
All Honors College students are invited to attend.
Fall 2013 Honors College Forum guests:
- September 5th: Mr. Dwayne A. Fulk, J.D., L.L.M., Shareholder & Attorney, Polsinelli PC
- September 12th: Dr. Jack C. Knight, Professor of Philosophy, Missouri State University
- September 19th: Mr. Jeffrey Parkison, C.P.A., C.G.M.A., Supervisor-Forecasting, City Utilities of Springfield, MO
- October 17th: Ms. Jaimie E. Trussell, Development Director, Convoy of Hope
- October 24th: Dr. Timothy D. Knapp, Professor of Sociology, Missouri State University
- November 7th:Ms.Tammy Wiley, General Manager, KSMU Radio & Ozarks Public Television
- November 21st:Dr. Stephanie Bryant, Dean of the College of Business, Missouri State University
Check back often for additional event announcements.
For additional information on the Honors College Forum, email firstname.lastname@example.org.