Missouri State’s Giving Day involves the entire Missouri State community. Without our students, alumni, friends, faculty and staff being able to celebrate with us, it just would not be the same. We are saddened that we are unable to gather together with our Bear family at this time, but we know considering the health of our community was the best decision.
You have asked how you can help fellow Bears at this time. Consider supporting the following if your situation allows and find out more information at Bears Care.
- The Student Emergency Fund has been set up to respond to students’ Bear necessities by providing relief for immediate hardships, such as travel expenses related to returning home, technology needs to ensure students can access virtual learning, and other unforeseen financial challenges.
- Magers Health and Wellness Center serves MSU students and all MSU employees, and in many cases, their families.
- Scholarship Support will become an even greater need as the economic impacts of the pandemic crisis present new challenges and financial burdens for many students and their families.
- The Bear Pantry is one way the University is working to combat students’ and employees’ need for sustainable access to nutritional foods.
- Missouri State Fund for Excellence always helps ensure that we offer educational excellence.