Application fee waivers
An application fee waiver is only available to domestic, undergraduate freshman students. You need to provide the appropriate fee waiver documentation with your application for admission. This documentation must be provided by your high school counselor. For your convenience we have a paper application that you may fill out, print and give to your guidance counselor so that all your documentation will arrive together.
|Freshman application||$35||View deadlines|
|Graduate application||$35||View deadlines|
|Transfer application||$35||Same as freshman|
|International student application||$50||View deadlines|
|Readmission application||Fee waived||Contact Missouri State|
|Nondegree-seeking application||Fee waived||Same as equivalent degree-seeking student|
Frequently asked application questions
- What if I don't have a credit card; can I still apply online?
- You may still apply online, but if you are a first-time applicant for an undergraduate program you will need to submit the application fee before your application can be processed. To submit a payment without a credit card, mail a check or money order (no cash) to the appropriate office. View office contact information.
- How do I pay if I completed the online application but didn't submit my payment?
- To submit a payment without a credit card, mail a check or money order (no cash) to the appropriate office. View office contact information.
- How can I apply, if I don't want to apply online?
- There is a downloadable PDF application available if you do not want to apply online. You will need to download the application from the appropriate office:
- How do I see the status of my application?
- If you have submitted an application and would like to view its processing status, visit Apply Now, then log in with the ID and PIN that you created when starting the application. On the next page, you will see a "Processed Applications" section, which will allow you to select the appropriate admission term and view the status.
Account login questions
- I can't remember my login and pin number to view my application.
- If you cannot remember your login and pin please contact the appropriate office. View office contact information. Please note that this account login is not your BearPass account.
- How do I create a new account?
- If this is your first time to apply for admission to Missouri State, visit Apply Now, then choose the "First-time user account creation" at the bottom of your screen. You will be asked to create an application login ID and six digit PIN. Please write down your login ID and PIN. You will need them in case you login to complete this application or check your application status at a later time.
- What do I do if I've been locked out of my account?
- If you have too many unsuccessful login attempts, your account has been locked for your protection. To have your account unlocked, contact the appropriate admissions office. View office contact information.