The Fast Track Workforce Incentive Grant is a new financial aid program that addresses workforce needs by encouraging adults to pursue a certificate, degree, or industry-recognized credential in an area designated as high need.
Am I eligible?
- At least 25 years old or have not been enrolled in an education program at any level within the past two years.
- Enroll at least half-time at a participating institution in a program designated as eligible.
- Have not yet earned a bachelor's degree.
- Earning no more than $40,000 per year as single tax filer, or no more than $80,000 per year as a joint tax filer.
Ask us questions about the grant
How do I apply?
- Select one of Missouri State University's several eligible career track programs.
- Complete the Fast Track application through the State Student Financial Aid Portal.
- Complete a self-certification form for each disbursement and return to:
Missouri Department of Higher Education
Attn: Fast Track
P.O Box 1469
Jefferson City, MO 65102
- Complete the FAFSA each year you are enrolled (or are planning to enroll) in college. Individuals interested in receiving Fast Track for the 2019-2020 academic year will need to complete the 2019-2020 FAFSA, using tax information from 2017.
Find out more about the grant