Two Week Virtual Online Boot Camp
The Online Course Development Boot Camp is now offered virtually! You will have the opportunity to participate in the Boot Camp through an online experience much like students do when taking an online class. The Boot Camp will include:
- Best practices related to online courses and teaching.
- Technology tools that are used in online teaching (lecture capture, test proctoring tools, and others).
- How to translate learning activities to the online classroom and create opportunities for student collaboration and engagement.
- Legal and ethical issues associated with online teaching such as copyright, accessibility, and academic integrity.
The Boot Camp is an immersive-style experience providing you hands-on training and a structured process for developing an online course.
Throughout the two-week time-frame, you will participate both synchronous and asynchronously to create an online course. You will receive feedback and support from an instructional designer throughout the entire process.
Upcoming Boot Camps
The Online Course Development Boot Camp enrollment for the below sessions are now full.
- July 13-24, 2020 (virtual)
- August 3-7, 2020 (blended)