The SEM Steering Committee shall be responsible for developing the SEM plan and oversight of the four councils, subcommittees and data support team.
SEM Steering Committee
Accordingly, the SEM Steering Committee is assigned the following charges:
- Deliver SEM plan draft to the senior leadership team by April 1, 2020 and final copy by June 1, 2020.
- Provide leadership and direction for the councils regarding due dates and explanation and priority of charges.
- Review information and recommendations regarding goals, objectives, strategies and initiatives related to the SEM plan received from the councils.
- Report updates and progress to the SEM Senior Leadership team.
- Determine existing University committees with functions related to enrollment management and either integrate into the SEM committee structure or disband if no longer needed.
- In coordination with the four councils, set appropriate enrollment objectives and strategies for subpopulations of students and determine a timeframe.
- Recommend actions for the senior leadership team to take to implement the SEM plan and establish an appropriate long-term SEM support structure.