The Data Support Team serves as primary resource for the steering committee, councils and subcommittees.
Data Support Team
Duties and charges
The overall work of the Data Support Team encapsulates supporting the other teams regarding the use of existing institutional and external data, development and use of new reports, and evaluation and implementation of assessment related to enrollment. Accordingly, this committee is assigned the following charges:
- Conduct an environmental scan of enrollment and retention context and identify gaps that need to be addressed.
- Environment scanning.
- Student enrollment behavior research.
- Researching, enhancing, and developing new enrollment models.
- Providing data to Recruitment and Retention Councils as needed.
- Organizing how data and reports are written and stored.
- Could this replace the Report Writers Team and/or Data Standards Group?
- How do we assess our college recruitment efforts. Follow-up with David Hough.
- Develop an enrollment projection model.
- Restructure priorities and committees within IS to support the SEM structure
- Recommend strategies and tactics that support users in planning for onboarding, advising, course planning and sequencing for degree programs and colleges, and other areas related to improving student success and retention.
- Who owns My Missouri State?