Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the education of the deaf and hard of hearing graduate program
- Program graduates will demonstrate competencies consistent with best practices in their discipline.
- Program graduates will demonstrate the ability to think critically, to analyze complex and diverse concepts, and to use reason and judgment.
- Program graduates will communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in academic and professional settings.
- Program graduates will interact effectively and respectfully with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures and work through differences with civility.
- Program graduates will exhibit ethical leadership skills in professional practice and community service.
- Program graduates will utilize knowledge and skills related to their discipline to engage in activities that directly benefit the University or the civic community.
- Program graduates will demonstrate readiness to pursue life-long learning through continuing education, scholarship, service, and participation in professional organizations.