Faculty and staff events keep Missouri State up-to-date, growing and fun. We offer the flexibility of reserving space in both the Plaster Student Union and our academic buildings to meet your department's needs. Schedule any event at the Plaster Student Union, from a conference in your department's area of expertise or a topical seminar to an employee appreciation banquet or party and take advantage of the many resources the PSU has to offer!
How do I schedule an event?
There are many ways for faculty and staff to schedule an event. These methods include:
- Use the EMS Online Reservation system for PSU space
- Emailing a request to Event and Meeting Services
- Visiting Event and Meeting Services in PSU 302
- Use one of our fillable forms below. Completed forms can be faxed to 417-836-6765, scanned and emailed to Event and Meeting Services or brought by the office in PSU 302:
- For a room in PSU, use the Event and Meeting Services Reservations/Catering Request Form.
- For a classroom, use the Academic Space Reservation Request Form. The availability of the space will be verified and your organization will be contacted again within 48 hours.
Requesting a meeting space through the EMS Online Reservation System. This site also has a listing of what events are taking place in the Plaster Student Union and other online reservations. Please read the Online Reservation Training resource for tips on how to use the online system.If you have questions or require assistance using EMS, please contact Event and Meeting Services at 417-836-5653 or EventMeetingServices@MissouriState.edu.
- Using Bearville to schedule events. For step-by-step instructions on scheduling events in Bearville, follow the Bearville Online Reservation Instructions. If you have questions or require assistance with Bearville, please contact Scheduling Support at 417-836-6920 or SchedulingSupport@MissouriState.edu.