The Strong Family Graduate Scholarship
The Strong Family Graduate Scholarship will be awarded annually to first-year graduate students who:
- already are admitted into a graduate program in the College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- have a minimum overall GPA of 3.25 in undergraduate course work
- are enrolled in nine hours in the fall and the spring semester 2019-2020
- submit two letters of recommendation from undergraduate professors
- submit a one page personal statement outlining experiences and career goals
Several awards will be made without regard for financial need. Those who receive a Graduate Assistantship CAN NOT also receive the Strong Family Graduate Scholarship.
1) Name _______________________________________________________________________________________
2) Social Security Number __________________________ Birthdate __________________ Female _____ Male _____
3) Address ______________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________ Phone ( )_______________________________________
4) Email address ________________________________________________________________________________
5) Which graduate program? _______________________________________________________________________
I consent to the release of the information provided for the purpose of evaluation by the CHPA Scholarship Committee or their appointed representatives.
Signature: _________________________________________________ Date: _________________________________
Return application to the CHPA Dean's Office, Strong Hall 207, Missouri State University, 901 S. National, Springfield, MO 65897, by April 15, 2019.