Missouri State Credit Card Policy
As part of the annual fee schedule approved by the Board of Governors, Missouri State University credit card policy is as follows:
- University utilizes a third party credit card processing company to process payments made by credit or debit cards on all University Accounts.
- The system accepts MasterCard, Discover, American Express and VISA cards. VISA is now an accepted payment method for payments on University accounts.
- The third party processing company charges a separate convenience fee of 2.75 percent that applies to all credit and debit card payments. The University does not share in this fee.
- This policy does not affect credit card payments made directly at the Bookstore, Taylor Health Center or ticketing offices.
- E-check payments do not incur a processing fee.