Tara J. Stulce
Missouri State University
901 S. National Ave.
Springfield, MO 65897
- Masters of Public Health (MPH), Missouri State University
- Dietetic Internship, Barnes Jewish College of Nursing & Allied Health
- BS in Dietetics, Missouri State University
- BMS 240 – Introduction to Nutrition
- BMS 497 – Healthcare Quality Management
- IPE 470 – Foundations of Patient Safety for Health Professionals
Research and professional interests
I enjoy working with the older adult population to assist them with achieving and maintaining optimal health, independence and quality of life; Long Term Care.