Learning outcomes for the health services program
- Utilize appropriate technology in health care delivery and management.
- Interact with persons from diverse backgrounds in a culturally competent manner.
- Manage human and fiscal resources in a cost-effective manner to provide quality health care.
- Practice within ethical and legal boundaries in the health care setting.
- Integrate best current evidence with clinical expertise and patient preferences for delivery of optimal health care.
- Communicate effectively with interprofessional team members, patients, and patient families.
- Provide leadership in interprofessional education and practice to improve patient safety and health care quality.