Why study clinical laboratory sciences at Missouri State?
- You’ll receive hands-on training during a 12-month clinical rotation in one of our four partner hospitals: Cox Medical Center, Mercy Hospital, North Kansas City Hospital, and Mercy Hospital St. Louis, sites that are fully accredited by the National Accrediting Agency for Clinical Laboratory Science (NAACLS).
- After you complete this NAACLS program and pass the national registration exam, you will be a certified clinical laboratory scientist.
- Three emphasis areas in microbiology, molecular diagnostics, and management allow you to tailor a program of study that is unique to your educational interests.
- Adjunct faculty at clinical sites are:
- Cox Medical Center South - Doug Hubbard, MT(ASCP)
- Mercy Hopsital Joplin School of Medical Lab Science - Karen Adkins, MA Ed., MT(ASCP)
- North Kansas City Hospital - Marisa K. James, MA, MLS(ASCP)CM
- Mercy Hospital St. Louis - Teresa A. Taff, MA(ASCP)SM