The Quality Initiative Project (QIP) is a non-intrusive system for assessing (not grading) student work related to the public affairs mission. In this project, we will gather student work across all disciplines so we may begin to acknowledge students' understanding and integration of the themes of the Public Affairs mission and our diversity goals.
About the QIP Process
- Process Flowchart
- Public Affairs Rubric: A scoring guide used to evaluate a student's depth of knowledge on the three pillars.
- University Standards and Outcomes
- Project Proposal to Higher Learning Commission
- Higher Learning Commission Feedback on Proposal
- MSU Higher Learning Commission Steering Committee
- Quality Initiative Institutional Report
- Quality Initiative Report Panel Review and Recommendation Form