This year's workshop is geared toward graduate programs working on assessment of student learning, including but not limited to, reviewing comp exam questions, learning outcomes, and discussing student work. This will be a 2-Day workshop on May 19 & 20, 2020 from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm in the Jones Meeting Room, Glass 486.
Religious Studies, Sociology/Anthropology, and English are tentatively coming. We would love for a graduate student to be involved. Shoot us an email to reserve a space and we will send you a flyer.
- A $500 stipend for reviewing
- Lunch and snacks provided daily
- A Certificate of University Citizenship (Faculty Handbook 188.8.131.52)
I Would Like to Participate
If you would like to bring a team to the 2020 Annual Assessment Workshop, please email JuliaCottrell@missouristate.edu.
- reviewing comp exam questions
- reviewing learning outcomes
- discussing student work
- developing an assessment plan
- reviewing assessment data and developing an action plan based on data
Any questions? Please contact the Assessment Office by email at Assessment@missouristate.edu.