- Register for and attend the Friday, June 8, 2018 Student Orientation, Advisement, and Registration (SOAR) session. SOAR registration open in early April.
- Attend the Jump START session June 11-Aug.3.
- During the Jump START session complete seven (7) credit hours of rigorous course work such as Math, Public Speaking, and IDS 118: Enhancing Learning Techniques of College Life. You will be pre-enrolled in your classes.
- Participate in all scheduled activities of the Jump START program.
- Spend a minimum of five (5) hours per week in the Bear CLAW (Center for Learning and Writing).
- Pass all classes with a minimum of a 2.50 G.P.A.
- Comply with all policies of the University, including the University’s Code of Student Rights and Responsibilities, Academic Integrity Policies and Procedures, and the Guide for Residence Hall Living.Your conduct record will be reviewed and considered for future enrollment at the University. An academic integrity or student conduct violation may also result in dismissal from the Jump START Program.
- Enroll in 12-14 credit hours of required course work including GEP 101 (First Year Foundations).
- Be officially "Exploratory/Undeclared" but work with your academic advisor to explore majors and plan fall classes.
- Achieve a minimum 2.25 combined Missouri State G.P.A. in order to continue enrollment in Spring 2019.