Transfer Degree Sheets
Looking for MCC classes that will transfer and meet your MSU degree requirements? Email Sarah Nyquist to request your transfer degree guide.
Missouri State offers attractive transfer student scholarships for transfers from MCC and other community colleges.
Send Transcripts Now
When applying to Missouri State, please do not wait to complete course work at your current institution before sending your transcripts.
Were you really close to earning your associate's degree at MCC? Find out how you can transfer your credits from Missouri State to MCC and be awarded your associate's degree. Missouri Reverse Transfer is launching soon and more information will be available then.
What's Springfield Like?It's not too big and not too small.
Springfield is Missouri's third-largest city, with about 350,000 people living in the metropolitan area. By comparison, the St. Louis metro area has 2.8 million people. So Springfield is large enough to let you feel the electric vibe of a city, but small enough so you won't feel lost—or in danger. Springfield's violent-crime rate is well below the national average.
It has thousands of places to eat, shop and have fun.
- 500 restaurants
- 1,500 retail shopping outlets
- Four, large, movie-theatre complexes
- The Springfield Cardinals baseball team
- A performing arts center (on campus) that draws Broadway plays and nationally known entertainers
It's convenient to other metro areas.
- Springfield is less than three hours from Kansas City
- Three hours from St. Louis
- Two hours from the Lake of the Ozarks
- Three hours from Columbia
- About 45 minutes from Branson.
You can get here quicker if you choose to fly into the city's regional airport, which is served by major airline carriers.
Visit our For Kansas City Students web page for more information about the special connection between Kansas City and MSU.