We review completed applications for admission on a rolling basis. You may apply to Missouri State beginning in the summer prior to your senior year of high school.
We urge you to apply early to take advantage of scholarships, priority housing and your preferred dates for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement and Registration).
- Submit the application for admission by the December 1 priority deadline.
- Pay the $35 application fee or see fee waiver options.
- Ask ACT/SAT testing agencies to forward your scores directly using our school codes:
- ACT 2370
- SAT 6665
- Request official transcripts from your high school and for any college credit you have completed.
- Submit the FAFSA beginning October 1.
- MSU FAFSA code: 00253
After you apply
We review completed applications for admission on a rolling basis, beginning in July. You will receive an email acknowledgement for your submitted application and an admission decision with 8–10 business days following the reciept of all required documents.
Accepting your admissions offer
Confirm your intent to enroll by paying the $125 confirmation fee. Once your confirmation fee has been paid, you can register for SOAR (Student Orientation, Advisement and Registration) beginning February 1. The confirmation fee is fully refundable prior to May 1.
See the Next Steps for Admitted Students web page.