Making your visit successful
While we can’t always guarantee blue skies and sunshine during your campus visit, we can guarantee we will do our best to make your visit to Missouri State University a great experience!
Review these tips below for some ways to make your trip to Missouri State the best ever:
- Give yourself some extra time to make it to campus and to locate the parking lot.
- Ask as many questions as you can while you’re on campus.
- Prepare some questions before you come; it will help you remember important things you want to ask.
- Meet with one of our faculty members to learn more about the academic program you are interested in.
- Wear comfortable shoes!
- Dress and pack for the weather as you will be outside for a portion of the tour.
- Bring your confirmation email with you when you visit.
Contact the Campus Visit Help Desk with your questions!
800-492-7900 or 417-836-6614
Monday–Friday, 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
If the University is forced to shut down due to dangerous weather conditions, tours will be cancelled. Please check the university homepage for cancellation notices.
If your tour is cancelled, we will help you reschedule.