|Fall 2021, Session 1||09/20 - 10/01||Meyer Library 010|
|Fall 2021, Session 2||10/15 - 10/29||Meyer Library 010|
As of the Fall 2020 semester, students will take a Blackboard version of the exam instead of the CPCE through CCE. This requires a different registration process:
- Go to https://www.missouristate.edu/testingcenter
- Click on Schedule an Exam on the menu on the left side of the page (if using a mobile device, it will be located in the drop-down Menu at the top of the page).
- Scroll to the bottom of the Schedule an Exam page and click on the Missouri State Student registration link. It's critically important that you use this and log in using your BearPass credentials, as using the Guest link will significantly delay processing your test and may not provide us with the right information.
- Once you have logged in:
- Select Missouri State Counselor Education Comprehensive Exam from the Exam Group list.
- Choose CECE and the session (see schedule above) you want as your Exam.
- Choose your testing date - this has to be within one of the windows specified above.
- Choose your testing time - please note the registration system will not allow you to register for a time that is outside of our operating hours.
- If you have logged in using your BearPass credentials, your personal information should be pre-entered.
- Select Add to Cart
- On the last page, select Complete Registration. NOTE: Failure to complete the registration will mean you did not finalize the registration, and no appointment has been made.
- Immediately check your email for a registration confirmation.
IMPORTANT: Appointments must be scheduled at least 5 days (120 hours) prior to the desired exam date/time. If the system will not let you make an appointment, you are either trying to schedule it outside of the designated exam windows OR you have missed the deadline. We are sorry, but we can no longer override missed deadlines.
As of June 10, 2019, these exams require an appointment through the Schedule An Exam form on this website. Students who do not make appointments will not be allowed to sit for their exam.
The day of the exam
NOTE: Candidates should allow a full four (4) hours to complete this exam. Candidates must adhere to the following requirements on the day of the exam:
- Present a valid (non-expired), government-issued photo ID. Your BearPass ID is not sufficient.
- Bring a printed copy of the confirmation email from PearsonVUE.
- Plan to arrive no later than four (4) hours prior to closing on the day you plan to take the exam. Under no circumstances will we start this exam within less than four (4) hours prior to closing, and all exams must be complete no later than closing.
- All personal belongings must be stored in our secure lockers.
- Students who need accommodations need to contact Pearson VUE per the contact information in their confirmation email.
Please refer to our Policies for Taking Exams page for additional requirements.
Exam results are provided by the testing company after the exam. Scores and descriptive statistics will be delivered to the school on a monthly basis.
Students who need accommodations need to contact Pearson VUE per the contact information in their confirmation email.
Please refer to your confirmation email from Pearson VUE for the most accurate information regarding your exam. If you have additional questions, please contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@missouristate.edu or by phone at 417-836-6417.