Test Dates and Locations
|Semester||Test Windows||Registration Deadline (with Counseling Department)||Location|
|Spring 2018||FIRST WINDOW: February 25 - March 11, 2018||Determined by Counseling Department||University Testing Center, LIBR 010|
|SECOND WINDOW: April 15 - April 29, 2018|
July 8 - July 22, 2018
|Determined by Counseling Department||University Testing Center, LIBR 010|
Candidates will receive a link from the program coordinator before the exam window to register for the exam. Candidates must submit their CCE registration via the link provided. Within 7 business days, the student will receive an email from Pearson VUE regarding their approved examination. The student must then create an account with Pearson VUE. Students must test within the semester they paid for the exam.
Test fees are paid through the registration process. There is no "sitting fee" for Missouri State University students.
The Day of the Exam
This exam is administered on a "walk-in" basis. Candidates can appear at the Testing Center during any of our posted operating hours to take the exam - no advance registration with the Testing Center is required. NOTE: Candidates should allow a full four (4) hours to complete this exam. Candidates must adhere to the following requirements on the day of the exam:
- Present a valid (non-expired), government-issued photo ID. Your BearPass ID is not sufficient.
- Bring a printed copy of the confirmation email from PearsonVUE.
- Plan to arrive no later than four (4) hours prior to closing on the day you plan to take the exam. Under no circumstances will we start this exam within less than four (4) hours prior to closing, and all exams must be complete no later than closing.
- All personal belongings must be stored in our secure lockers.
- Students who need accommodations need to contact Pearson VUE per the contact information in their confirmation email.
Please refer to our Policies for Taking Exams page for additional requirements.
Exam results are provided by the testing company after the exam. Scores and descriptive statistics will be delivered to the school on a monthly basis.
Students who need accommodations need to contact Pearson VUE per the contact information in their confirmation email.
Please refer to your confirmation email from Pearson VUE for the most accurate information regarding your exam. If you have additional questions, please contact the Testing Center at TestingCenter@missouristate.edu or by phone at 417-836-6417.