What to do if… you are in a crisis:
- Call 911 if you are in danger or if you need immediate medical assistance.
- Tell someone you know and can trust.
- Contact a residence hall staff member, the Counseling Center, 417-836-5116, Magers Health and Wellness Center 304, or the Dean of Students Office, 417-836-5527 to find out how the university can assist you.
- Missouri State Safety and Transportation 417-836-5509
- Springfield Police 911 or 417-864-1810
- Missouri State Counseling Center 417-836-5116
- Victim's Center 417-864-7233
- Family Violence Center 417-864-7233
- Mercy Hospital Emergency 417-885-2115
- Cox Hospital Emergency North 417-269-3193
- Cox Hospital Emergency South 417-269-4083