Dr. Robert G. Jones
Dr. Robert Jones is professor of psychology. His research and professional interests are in industrial and organizational psychology, and relate to management, prejudice and ethical decision making.
- Ph.D. in Industrial and Organizational (I/O) Psychology, 1992, Ohio State University
- M.A. in Psychology, 1989, Ohio State University
- B.A. in Political Theory, 1977, St. Olaf College
- Environmental Psychology
- Performance Assessment
- Internship and Thesis Supervision
- Academy of Management
- Personnel Psychology: Book Review Editor
- Springfield City Council: Member
- Society for I-O Psychology
Research and professional interests
- Assessment centers
- Construct validation
- Emotive perception
- Feedback responses
- Job analysis
- Rating and decision biases
Area of expertisePsychology
How to Spot Emotional Intelligence
Psychologist Dr. Robert Jones offers his perspective on EQ.
Nepotism in the White House
WOSU Public Media
Psychologist Dr. Robert Jones discusses whether nepotism is acceptable.
Eric Trump Offers Surprisingly Candid Thoughts On Nepotism
Psychologist Dr. Robert Jones comments on the impact of privilege on professional success.
Eric Trump Calls Nepotism ‘a factor of life.’ Here’s What He May Not Understand about Privilege.
The Washington Post
Psychologist Dr. Robert Jones explains how different cultures view nepotism.
Co-workers Tread Lightly When it's All in the Family
St. Louis Post-Dispatch
Psychologist Dr. Robert Jones discusses nepotism.