You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.
- Acknowledgment of Confidentiality Regulations is a standardized form a department may use as a written agreement for any employees (i.e., full-time, part-time, student) who have access to private/confidential information.
- Administrative Withdrawal due to Class Disruption form is used by the instructor to request an administrative withdrawal of a student due to class disruption.
- Course Exception (course substitution, course waiver, advisor approved course list) form is used to substitute a course required for a major or minor with an alternate course, to waive a course requirement, and to approve an "advisor approved" list of courses within a major or minor.
- Credit by Assessment form is used by academic departments to award credit for passing a departmental examination.
- Degree Program Application form is required for a student to be admitted to a major that has specific admission requirements.
- Dual Credit Student's Change to Transcripted Course form is to be used by the Dual Credit office to request a change be made to a dual credit student’s transcript record.
- Incomplete Grade, Assignment of form may be used by the instructor to indicate what a student must do to complete the class and how the completed work would affect the final grade.
- Mixed Credit form is used to approve registration in a graduate-level class for undergraduate students in an accelerated master's program.
- Personalized Minor form is used to approve a personalized minor.
- Reduced or Subsidized Tuition Class Request form is used by departments to request reduced or subsidized tuition for a class.
- Repeat, Authorization to form is used to authorize using a substitute course for a subsequent repeat or to grant permission to exceed the repeatable limit of a course.
- Temporary Removal of a DG or DX Hold are processed as an electronic workflow and requested by students, or their advisors, through My Missouri State.
- Thesis Course to Non-Thesis Project/Seminar course, Change form is used by departments to request a thesis course be changed to a non-thesis project/seminar for a graduate student on his/her transcript record..
Online Forms (BearPass Login Required)
The Grade Change Authorization, Incomplete Grade Extension, Instructor Drop, Prerequisite Drop, Reporting Non-Attendance, and Transfer Credit Reevaluation and Preapproval forms can all be accessed on the Teaching and Advising tab of My Missouri State.