Faculty/Staff Forms

Paper Forms

  • Acknowledgment of Confidentiality Regulations is a standardized form a department may use as a written agreement for any employees (i.e., full-time, part-time, student) who have access to private/confidential information.
  • Administrative Withdrawal due to Class Disruption form is used by the instructor to request an administrative withdrawal of a student due to class disruption.
  • Course Exception (course substitution, course waiver, advisor approved course list) form is used to substitute a course required for a major or minor with an alternate course, to waive a course requirement, and to approve an "advisor approved" list of courses within a major or minor.
  • Credit by Assessment form is used by academic departments to award credit for passing a departmental examination.
  • Degree Program Application form is required for a student to be admitted to a major that has specific admission requirements.
  • Dual Credit Student's Change to Transcripted Course form is to be used by the Dual Credit office to request a change be made to a dual credit student’s transcript record.
  • Incomplete Grade, Assignment of form may be used by the instructor to indicate what a student must do to complete the class and how the completed work would affect the final grade.
  • Mixed Credit form is used to approve registration in a graduate-level class for undergraduate students in an accelerated master's program.
  • Personalized Minor form is used to approve a personalized minor.
  • Reduced or Subsidized Tuition Class Request form is used by departments to request reduced or subsidized tuition for a class.
  • Repeat, Authorization to form is used to authorize using a substitute course for a subsequent repeat or to grant permission to exceed the repeatable limit of a course.
  • Temporary Removal of a DG or DX Hold are processed as an electronic workflow and requested by students, or their advisors, through My Missouri State.
  • Thesis Course to Non-Thesis Project/Seminar course, Change form is used by departments to request a thesis course be changed to a non-thesis project/seminar for a graduate student on his/her transcript record..

Online Forms (BearPass Login Required)

The Grade Change Authorization, Incomplete Grade Extension, Instructor Drop, Prerequisite Drop, Reporting Non-Attendance, and Transfer Credit Reevaluation and Preapproval forms can all be accessed on the Teaching and Advising tab of My Missouri State.