Academic Renewal


Download the Academic Renewal Request form

  1. Students who have ever received GI Bill benefits at any institution must obtain the approval and signature of the Missouri State University Veterans Affairs Certifying Official on the form.
  2. Take the form to your academic advisor and obtain advisor signature.
  3. Take the completed form to Meyer Library, room 116, for processing. Upon approval, the form will then be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar. Contact Blanca Mallonee, Meyer Library, room 116, 417-836-8346, or email if you have questions.

You need Adobe Reader to view and print documents on this page.