This certificate provides students with broad exposure to foundational courses in the study of human biology as it applies to medicine, to enhance student preparation for further graduate and/or professional study in a variety of health care fields.
Program requirements (11-16 hours)
- BMS 230(3) or 231(4); BMS 307(4); BMS 308(4) or 442(3).
- One additional BMS course (1-4) or BMS department approved elective (1-4).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
- Attain a grade of C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Attain a GPA of 2.50 or higher for all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.