Health Sciences Certificate
This certificate provides students with broad exposure to foundational courses in the study of human biology as it applies to medicine, to enhance student preparation for further graduate and/or professional study in a variety of health care fields.
Program requirements (11-16 hours)
- BMS 230(3) or 231(4); BMS 307(4); BMS 308(4) or 442(3).
- One additional BMS course (1-4) or DTN 240(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
- Attain a grade of C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Attain a GPA of 2.50 or higher for all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.