This certificate provides an overview of basic business principles, and is designed for students who are pursuing a major outside the College of Business. Students with a major in a non-business area are able to demonstrate basic business proficiency via completion of the certificate.
Program requirements (12 hours)
- ACC 201(3), BUS 135(3), LAW 231(3); MKT 150(3) or MKT 350(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
Attain a C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.
- Prerequisite for ACC 201 is 24 hours; and MSU GPA of 2.00; and combined (MSU and transfer) GPA of 2.00; and the math general education requirement with a grade of "C" or better.
- Prerequisite for LAW 231 is 24 hours.
- Prerequisite for MKT 350 is 54 hours and PSY 121.