Bachelor of Arts
Bachelor of Science
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- BMS 110(3), 111(1); 230(3) or 231(4); 307(4), 308(4).
- Additional electives to total at least 19 hours of courses with a BMS or DTN course code. BMS 100, 101, 300, BIO 101, 102, or 111 cannot be used to satisfy any Biomedical Science minor requirements.
- Course waivers: Below is a listing of courses that can be waived after the completion of the corresponding BIO course. Courses can only be waived with the permission of the department head. Course must be completed with a grade of a B or higher to receive a waiver. If courses are waived, additional biomedical sciences or dietetics elective courses must be taken to total 19 hours with the BMS or DTN course code for completion of the minor. Some courses required for completion of the Biomedical Sciences minor may have prerequisites. Consult with your advisor before scheduling.
- BIO 121 General Biology I for BMS 110 and BMS 111 Introduction to the Biomedical Sciences lecture and lab.
- BIO 235 Principles of Genetics for BMS 230 or BMS 231 Human Genetics.
- BIO 380 Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy for BMS 307 Human Anatomy.
- BIO 361 General Physiology for BMS 308 Human Physiology.