School of Nursing
Indicates accelerated graduate program is available
- Nursing (Pre-licensure 4-year program) (BSN)
- Nursing (completion program for registered nurses) (BSN)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP) (Certificate)
- DNP-Family Nurse Practitioner: BSN to DNP
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) (Certificate)
- Nurse Educator (Certificate)
- Nursing, Master of Science in (MSN)
- Nursing Practice, Doctor of (DNP)
- Population Health, Post Master's (Certificate)
Accreditation and approval
- Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education – all bachelor and graduate programs
- The Pre-licensure 4-year nursing program leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing meets full approval of the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
Clinical and laboratory hours represent the number of hours per week the course will meet in clinical and laboratory experiences outside the classroom.
In nursing, three clinical hours are required for one credit hour. For example, a four credit hour clinical course with two hours of lecture will have six hours of clinical experiences.
Two laboratory hours are required for one credit hour. For example, a four credit hour laboratory course with two hours of lecture will have four hours of laboratory experience.