This certificate provides students the opportunity to develop an understanding of the theories and applications of environmental and conservation principles and the problem-solving approaches used to address environmental issues.
Program requirements (13-14 hours)
- GRY 135(4) or GRY 351(3).
- GLG 171(3) and GLG 172(1).
- GLG 580(3) or CHM 460(3).
- GRY 108(3) or GLG 547(3).
- All candidates must satisfy the General University Certificate Requirements.
Note: The GLG 172 requirement will be waived for students who have a grade of C or better in GLG 110.
Note: Students enrolled in sections of BIO 547 cross-listed with GLG 547 may count that course in place of GLG 547.
Attain a grade of C or better in all courses used to fulfill the certificate requirements.