Use/Modification of University Space

Op4.02-31 Use/Modification of University Space

Proposals that involve commitment of facilities that are not under the control of the applicant's unit, department or college must be reviewed by the Office of the Provost. Additionally, proposed modifications to existing facilities, e.g., installation of power or plumbing, also must be reviewed by the Provost office.

This is a change that has been made recently (12/2006) and further information on process and committee members will be made available in the coming weeks. The SMTF Form will also undergo changes.

For further clarification, please call the Office of Research Administration (417-836-5972) or email