Non-University Members

If you are not a student or faculty member at Missouri State University but are interested in completing research at or about the University, you are required to submit an IRB application even if you have one approved by another IRB. Currently, you would have to submit a Request for Single IRB Review. All other information about completing research at Missouri State can be located at the Office of Research Administration site.

Sunshine requests

If you are making a Sunshine request, please contact the Office of Internal Audit and Risk Management and they will work with other Missouri State University personnel to fill your request.