Students and supporters gather in the annex
Students with Mary Jean Price Walls, namesake of the annex
Mary Jean Price Walls Multicultural Resource Center Annex
The Multicultural Resource Center Annex is open for student use. Everyone is welcome.
- Conference room that student organizations can reserve for meetings and events
- Computer lab with 6 computers and free printing for students
- Large lounge with Smart TV for students to hang out in between classes, hold events and meetings, or to study
- Clothing closet that is coordinated by the LGBT Resource Center that has clothing for students in transition or students interviewing for jobs
- Kitchen where students and student groups can gather around meals/food together
Hours and location
- 8 a.m.–5 p.m., Monday-Friday
- West entrance of Freudenberger House
The MRC Annex has been named in honor of Ms. Mary Jean Price Walls, who received the first honorary undergraduate degree ever given by Missouri State University. In 1950, she was the school’s first African-American applicant, but was denied admission.