Improve performance and health in others. Lay the foundation for graduate study or begin your career as an exercise professional.
Choose the track that meets your goals and interests.
Prepare for a graduate program in the health field. Or launch your career in education, promotion, training and more.
Are you an aspiring therapist, physician assistant or chiropractor? This track option prepares you for the required graduate study in several clinical sciences.
Start your career in a wide range of fields or continue your education at the graduate level.
Why study exercise and movement science at Missouri State?
- Our unique facilities amplify your knowledge and set you up for long-term success.
- Receive more than 300 hours of clinical experience. You'll work with children and adults through internships and classroom training.
- Track options give you a foundation for continued education in therapy and other health areas.
- Both track options meet accreditation standards. When you graduate, you’re certified to work as an exercise science professional.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to meet your next mentor. You'll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.
Accreditation and certification
The exercise and movement science program complies with accreditation criteria set by the Committee on Accreditation for the Exercise Sciences (COAES). Each graduate becomes professionally certified by a national organization such as the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM) or National Strength and Conditioning Assiocation (NSCA).