Student Learning Outcomes
Learning outcomes for the risk management and insurance program
- Graduates will demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively both orally and
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of the legal and ethical environment impacting
business organizations and exhibit an understanding and appreciation of the ethical
implications of decisions.
- Graduates will demonstrate an understanding of and appreciation for the importance
of the impact of globalization and diversity in modern organizations.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to engage in critical thinking by analyzing
situations and constructing and selecting viable solutions to solve problems.
- Graduates will demonstrate an ability to work effectively with others.
- Graduates will demonstrate knowledge of current information, theories and models,
and techniques and practices in all of the major business disciplines including the
general areas of Accounting and Finance, Information Technologies, Management, Marketing,
and Quantitative Analysis.