Course Development Boot Camp
It’s back, it’s live, and it’s had a bit of a makeover!
Interested in student-centered teaching and active learning practices? If you are, plan to join us for the Course Development Boot Camp. The boot camp is an intensive four-session workshop focused on course development integrating student-centered and active learning instructional strategies. Regardless of whether you are teaching a traditional seated, hybrid, or online course the Course Development Boot Camp can help you:
- Identify characteristics and learning needs of adult students.
- Develop course-level objectives and that are in alignment with assessments.
- Develop student-centered, active learning instructional strategies to engage leaners and support the learning process.
- Identify and implement strategies for developing metacognitive practices in learners
- Leverage available technologies to support engagement, student learning, and accessibility
We hope you can join us!
There will be a total of four sessions for the Fall 2022 boot camp:
- Friday, September 9
- Friday, September 16
- Friday, September 23
- Friday, October 7
Time: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m., coffee and lunch will be provided.
Registration is limited to 15 participants. Visit My Learning Connection to register. If you have questions, please contact the Faculty Center for Teaching & Learning email@example.com or call 417-863-3059.