- Recruiting a Diverse Workforce: Guidelines for Hiring Faculty, Academic Administrators
and Executive, Administrative and Professional Staff Search Guidelines.
- A Summary of the Faculty and Academic Administrators Hiring Process: This document supplements the Search Guidelines.
- A Summary of the Executive, Administrative and Professional Staff Hiring Process: This document supplements the Search Guidelines.
- Diversity Leadership Requirements for Executive, Administrative, Faculty, and Professional
Staff Positions, per Section 3.3 of the Search Guidelines.
As a requisite job qualification, a statement must be included in the job description and position announcement that candidates be able to demonstrate job-related experience with and/ or commitment to diversity in the work/academic environment. To see samples of language that may be used to satisfy the diversity leadership requirement click on header.
- Proactive Language for Position Announcement Emphasizing the Commitment to Diversity,
per Section 3.5 of the Search Guidelines.
Proactive language should be included in job descriptions and position announcements to emphasize the University's commitment to diversity. This may make the position more attractive to female and ethnically and/or racially diverse candidates as well as others with experience working with diverse students and colleagues. For examples of the click on header.
- Appropriate and Inappropriate Questions.
- Missouri Labor Discrimination in Pre-Employment Inquires.
- Part-time Hiring Checklist.
- 1,000 Hour Guide (part-time employee).