The Student Success Committee serves as one of the two committees of the SEM structure that address the strategy level of the SEP plan, reporting to the SEM Council and overseeing various subcommittees.
Student Success Committee
Duties and Charges
- Monitor Retention and Student Success strategies and data
- Monitor Successful Graduation and/or Completion strategies and data
- Work with Student Financial Aid and report on the development and deployment of financial preparedness education programs to the SEM Council as it relates to the fourth goal on financial preparedness.
- Coordinate with and assign to the annual development of prioritized tactics to meet strategic goals. Be prepared to report updates to SEM Council quarterly.
- Annually provide lists of prioritized tactics. Include budget implications and data plan when appropriate.
- Identify current committees (serving as subcommittees) that address specific tactics each year and ask them to review data and report to committee.
- If needed form new subcommittees to address specific tactics each year.