All classes will be delivered in an alternative delivery method through the end of the summer 2020 semester.
This may be through use of Blackboard, Zoom, email or other means of communication.
Visit Remote Access Resources to get started.
Computer services has provided Blackboard course sites for all classes being taught.
Blackboard allows you to:
- Engage with students
- Upload files into your course
- Add external videos
- Have students turn in assignments
- Give and monitor quizzes and exams
- Grade assignments and tests
- Pre-record a presentation from your computer
- Communicate and hold class sessions in real time using Collaborate Ultra
- Hold asynchronous class discussions
There are many how-to guides and articles to help you use Blackboard at Missouri State.
If you have questions that aren’t addressed, email HelpDesk@MissouriState.edu or call 417-836-5891.
Utilizing Zoom technology
You can request a new Zoom pro account if you don’t have one. If you already have a pro account, you don’t need to do anything different to continue to use Zoom.
Resources for installing, using, and hosting Zoom meetings are available online.
If you have any questions or need assistance, contact the Computer Services Help Desk.
Creating and adding video lectures
Email HelpDesk@MissouriState.edu or call 417-836-5891 for more assistance.