Many campus offices have modified their hours and operations during this time to continue to meet your needs while maintaining distance.
Campus Operations Updates
Use the links below, or refer to the respective area’s social media accounts, for updated hours of operation and more information about services.
- Bear CLAW
- Career Center
- Computer services: Open access labs
- Computer services: Remote access resources for students, faculty and staff
- Counseling Center
- Dining halls
- Diversity and inclusion
- Financial aid
- Foster Recreation Center
- Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs advising
- Internal audit
- International student services
- Magers Health and Wellness
- Meyer Library
- Oldham Family Veteran Student Center
- Plaster Student Union
- Residence life, housing and dining services
- Study Away
- Testing Center
- The Business Advisement Center
- All course-related, non-academic and student events scheduled through the end of the semester are canceled.
- All events with ten or more attendees are also canceled.
- Commencement will proceed; although, the date and details of the ceremonies are subject to change.
Please check the university calendar about specific events.
The university is also working with promoters who have leased our facilities to discuss their specific event and make them aware of the community’s guidelines. For more information:
- Check the Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts schedule.
- Check JQH Arena or JQH Arena Facebook page for updates.
- Contact the Missouri State Tix ticket offices.
- Foster Recreation Center is closed.
- MSU Care Clinic is suspending in-patient service. The clinic will continue blood work and pharmacy services.
- Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic is suspending all services except for hearing aid repair.
- Physical Therapy Clinic is closed through the end of the semester.
- Child Development Center is closed until further notice.
- Greenwood Laboratory School