COVID‑19 Pfizer Vaccine Information
Pfizer First and Second Dose Vaccinations:
Missouri State University eligible students, employees, retirees, and dependents, ages 12 and up can receive the First and Second doses of the Pfizer vaccine. A federally approved administration fee will be charged for people with insurance and should be paid fully by the insurance. Schedule your COVID vaccine online at the Magers MyHealth Portal.
Pfizer Third Dose Vaccinations/Boosters:
Magers is administering third dose Pfizer COVID‑19 vaccinations by appointment for patients who meet the new CDC guidance.
- For individuals who received a completed two-vaccination Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna COVID-19 series, the following groups are eligible for a booster shot at 6 months or more after their initial series:
- Pfizer Third Dose Pfizer Boosters continue to be available sooner, for the 3% of US adults with severe immunocompromise. These shots are given 1 month or later, following the Second Pfizer vaccination. If you believe you fall into this category, please discuss with your Doctor before scheduling.
- For people who received the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine, booster shots are recommended for those who are 18 and older and who received the single Johnson vaccination two or more months ago.
- Note- Magers has a Pfizer booster for patients who have completed a Moderna series. Magers will not carry Moderna Boosters. If these are specifically desired, then the patient should schedule an appointment at Springfield-Greene County Public Health or another vaccination site.
- Note- Magers has a Pfizer booster for patients who had a previous Johnson vaccination. Magers will not carry Johnson Boosters. If these are specifically desired, then the patient should schedule an appointment at Springfield-Greene County Public Health or another vaccination site.
If you fall into one of these categories, please sign-up for a Third Dose Pfizer COVID‑19 booster vaccination, at one of our Magers COVID Vaccination clinics.
You can do this by going to the ‘Schedule an appointment’ link on this page and following the prompts.
If you need help, please call our Front Desk Receptionists at 417-836-4000.
Scientifically it is ok to schedule your COVID vaccine and your Flu vaccine on the same day. However, to reduce the discomfort of side effects, many choose to separate their vaccines by two weeks.
Schedule your appointment
- If someone needs a COVID‑19 vaccination card, they should contact Magers Medical Records and we will complete one for them.
- If one is traveling or needs an immediate digital copy of their COVID‑19 vaccination, this can be obtained in the Immunization Section of their Electronic Health Record at the Magers MyHealth portal.
- Please bring your Covid-19 Vaccination Card to your Covid-19 vaccination appointment, so the Vaccinator Nurse can update your card for you.
Vaccination Records Entry:
Students and Employees who were vaccinated somewhere other than Magers can email your COVID‑19 vaccination status at Magers.
- Submit a copy of your COVID‑19 vaccination card or other written documentation to Magers. Options include:
- Email them to MagersMedicalRecords@MissouriState.edu
- Bring a printed copy to Magers
- Fax them to 417-836-4133
- The documentation will be entered into your electronic health record at Magers.
- For employees and for students, your participation with this vaccination will be shared on your behalf with Missouri State University and you will be eligible for any current Missouri State University incentives with this vaccine. If you elect to opt out of this information sharing, notify the Director of Magers Health Center, in writing.
- Check your immunization record through the Magers MyHealth Portal one week later to confirm the vaccination record has been entered.