Many campus offices have modified their hours and operations during this time to continue to meet your needs while maintaining distance.
Campus Operations Updates
Most campus offices are continuing to provide services virtually.
Meyer Library 105 open-access computer lab is open. The Help Desk and open-access computer lab will be accessible to students, faculty and staff via BearPass Cards during posted times.
Magers Health and Wellness Center remains open as well.
Use the links below, or refer to the respective area’s social media accounts, for information about services.
- Bear CLAW
- Bear Pantry
- Career Center
- Child Development Center
- Computer services: Open access labs
- Computer services: Remote access resources for students, faculty and staff
- Counseling Center
- Dining halls
- Diversity and inclusion
- Financial aid
- Foster Recreation Center
- Graduate Interdisciplinary Programs advising
- Greenwood Laboratory School
- Internal audit
- International student services
- Magers Health and Wellness
- Meyer Library
- Oldham Family Veteran Student Center
- Physical Therapy Clinic
- Plaster Student Union
- Residence life, housing and dining services
- Speech, Language and Hearing Clinic
- Study Away
- Testing Center
- The Business Advisement Center
Access to facilities
Individuals who need one-time access to a facility to support academic activity may call dispatch at 417-836-5509 to arrange access.
Students who need one-time access to a facility to remove their belongings during the move out process may call dispatch at 417-836-5509 to arrange access.
Campus safety, facilities, and other essential staff will continue to work to keep our facilities secure, disinfected and operational through the stay-at-home order.
- All course-related, non-academic and student events scheduled through the end of the semester are canceled.
- All events with ten or more attendees are also canceled.
- Commencement will proceed; although, the date and details of the ceremonies are subject to change.
Please check the university calendar about specific events.
The university is also working with promoters who have leased our facilities. For more information:
- Check the Juanita K. Hammons Hall for the Performing Arts schedule.
- Check JQH Arena or JQH Arena Facebook page for updates.
- Contact the Missouri State Tix ticket offices.