Because of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have changed the format of the May camp to occur through video submission. If there are any additional changes to future camps, students will be notified by Maxine Sullivan, Band Coordinator and Pride Drumline Weekend Camp Coordinator. If you have any questions regarding the drumline camps, please email Maxine.
Fall 2020 Drumline & Front Ensemble Audition Information
May 2 - VIDEO SUBMISSION - Battery Only
June 6-7 - VIDEO SUBMISSION Assignment
July 18-19 - - Battery (placement camp) & Front Ensemble
Pride Marching Band Camp is August 10-16, 2020
Prospective & Returning Members
1. Any student interested in auditioning for the drumline or front ensemble should notify Maxine Sullivan of his/her interest.
2. Download the Information & Technique Manual (battery and front ensemble).
3. Download the Audition Exercises & Music.
- LakeSide Beats (snare, tenor, bass) / audio
- Spree (snare, tenor, bass) / audio
- Triplet Rolls (snare, tenor, bass) / audio
- WC Legatos Snare / audio
- WC Legatos Tenor / audio
- WC Legatos Bass / audio
- WC Legatos Cymbal / audio
Directions on submitting a video for the May camp.
Front Ensemble Members
The first camp for the Front Ensemble is scheduled for June 6-7. Music is being prepared at this time and will be posted at a later date. In the meantime, continue to practice what you know.
Information regarding the June camp will be sent out following the May 2 camp/video submission for our battery.