Jaime Gnau is a clinical instructor for Missouri State University’s dietetics program in the Department of Biomedical Sciences. Gnau believes in using evidence-based nutrition research to promote accessible nutrition strategies to improve health and well-being for all. In addition to serving the southwest Missouri community as a registered dietitian nutritionist at MSU Care Clinic on campus, she also serves as the 2018-2020 southwest regional director for the Missouri Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics.
She holds a BS in Dietetics and a MS in Health Promotion and Wellness Management from Missouri State. She's also a certified health education specialist.
- MS, Health Promotion and Wellness Management, Missouri State University
- Dietetic Internship, Missouri State University
- BS, Dietetics, Missouri State University
- DTN 240 Introduction to Nutrition
- DTN 306 Computer Applications in Nutrition and Dietetics
- DTN 742 Population Health Practicum
- DTN 743 Food Service Management Practicum
- Registered Dietitian Nutritionist, MSU Care Clinic
Research and professional interests
- Strategies to reduce food insecurity
- Intuitive eating/health at every size
- Interprofessional strategies to increase student learning and engagement
- Southwest Regional Director, Missouri Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics