Increase your knowledge and skills in the dietetics field. Improve the health of diverse population groups.
Applying to the program
The Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (MSND) program has two admission paths. Both paths have competitive admission. Review the admission requirements before you begin.
Apply to this program through a central application called GradCAS.
You must first apply to the dietetic internship (DI) graduate certificate program. Once enrolled, you can choose to switch to the MSND program. The MSND program director assists you in this process.
Why pursue graduate study in nutrition and dietetics at Missouri State?
- Make an impact in a program that puts an emphasis on population health. You can help others in the community while pursuing your career goals.
- Receive one-on-one attention from faculty who actively participate in research, clinical practice and community outreach programs.
- Transfer in up to 12 credit hours, if you are already a registered dietitian nutritionist.
Helping you succeed
Make a smart investment in your future. Access financial aid and friendly support.
- Admission requirements
- Program requirements
- Scholarships and financial aid
- Transferring credit to Missouri State
Get ready to meet your next mentor. You’ll be prepared, confident and ready for your career.