Student Learning Outcomes Statements
Student learning outcomes statements clearly state the expected knowledge, skills, attitudes, competencies, and habits of mind that students are expected to acquire at an institution of higher education.
The links below show the student learning outcomes from departments and programs within each of the following academic colleges/schools, divisions, and co-curricular units.
Academic Colleges and Units
- William H. Darr College of Agriculture
- College of Arts and Letters
- College of Business
- College of Education
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences