Student learning outcomes clearly state the knowledge, skills, attitudes, competencies, and habits of mind that you, as students, are expected to aquire upon completing a course, a program, or interacting with a student service area at Missouri State University. Assessment of student learning outcome data provides a quantitative way for departments and the University to assess whether you, as students, are mastering learning outcomes and if there are areas that can be improved upon to increase the effectiveness of a course, a program, or student service.
The links below show the student learning outcomes from departments and programs within each of the following academic colleges/schools, divisions, and co-curricular units.
Academic Colleges and Units
- College of Business
- College of Education
- College of Humanities and Public Affairs
- College of Natural and Applied Sciences
- McQueary College of Health and Human Services
- Reynolds College of Arts and Letters
- William H. Darr College of Agriculture